The General Virtual Assistant is a critical role here at Zeus. You are the glue that holds everything together.
Come join a growing team fueled by positive energy!
Zeus is looking for an ambitious, creative, reliable, and kind person ready to tackle challenges with optimism!
Type of position: Part-time
Specific skills: attention to detail, Airtable, data entry, data collection, all things data, business process management, writing emails, email etiquette, Stripe, Quickbooks, Hubstaff, technical support, Zapier, admin, slack, business operations, content writing, a little of everything
Expectations of reports: daily project status updates
Hardware and software needed: none, all provided
Daily work description: Tackle challenges with optimism, help with general and administrative tasks
Estimation of hours: 20-30 hours per week. Will increase over time.
We adhere to the 10 Rules for the Ride of Your Life from Jon Gordon's great book, The Energy Bus:
1. You’re the Driver of the Bus.
2. Desire, Vision, and Focus move your bus in the right direction.
3. Fuel your Ride with Positive Energy.
4. Invite People on Your Bus and Share your Vision for the Road Ahead.
5. Don’t Waste Your Energy on those who don’t get on your Bus.
6. Post a Sign that says “No Energy Vampires Allowed” on your Bus.
7. Enthusiasm attracts more Passengers and Energizes them during the Ride.
8. Love your Passengers.
9. Drive with Purpose.
10. Have Fun and Enjoy the Ride.
Are you ready for the ride of your life?