The Solutions Architect is a critical role here at Zeus. Your goal is to build simple yet intuitive systems, processes, and workflows. You directly contribute to the bottom lines of our customers by cutting their expenses and helping grow their business. Your attention to detail will make you successful in this role and revered among the customers you serve.
Come join a growing team fueled by positive energy!
Zeus is looking for an ambitious, creative, reliable, and kind person ready to tackle challenges with optimism!
Type of position: Part-time
Specific skills: attention to detail, Airtable, designing systems, processes, relational databases, workflows, Zapier
Expectations of reports: daily project status updates
Hardware and software needed: none, all provided
Daily work description: Tackle challenges with optimism, building systems, processes, workflows, and databases in Airtable
Estimation of hours: 20-30 hours per week. Will increase over time.
We adhere to the 10 Rules for the Ride of Your Life from Jon Gordon's great book, The Energy Bus:
1. You’re the Driver of the Bus.
2. Desire, Vision, and Focus move your bus in the right direction.
3. Fuel your Ride with Positive Energy.
4. Invite People on Your Bus and Share your Vision for the Road Ahead.
5. Don’t Waste Your Energy on those who don’t get on your Bus.
6. Post a Sign that says “No Energy Vampires Allowed” on your Bus.
7. Enthusiasm attracts more Passengers and Energizes them during the Ride.
8. Love your Passengers.
9. Drive with Purpose.
10. Have Fun and Enjoy the Ride.
Are you ready for the ride of your life?